Location : Rock Hill, SC
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : Mike Lewandowski
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4 year degree required
Required Education : 2+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
- Reputable manufacturer of specialty health products who are industry leaders in setting and adhering to high standards in manufacturing and quality control
- Company focuses on researching and developing products to promote consumer health and is highly regarded in the industry for their advancements in the medical space
SCOPE OF THE ROLE: responsible for identifying, development, and execution of projects necessary for process improvements geared towards company goals and objectives.
- Develops new solutions for all manufacturing facilities problems, included methods, production flow, and troubleshoot equipment.
- Develop standards for production through time studies and create procedure improvements
- Periodically reviews the suitability and effectiveness with Executive Management.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts for the plant.
- Apply fundamental lean principles, 5S, and value stream mapping.
- Lead cross functional teams to drive projects from conception to completion.
- Consult, coach, develop and train team members to excel in continuous improvement tools.
- Identify and prepare business cases for Capital Investments
- Prepare key performance indicators (KPI's) and continuous improvement projects.
Required Qualifications :
- B.S. in Science or Engineering; advanced degree preferred.
- 2 plus years' experience in
- Problem solving and applied statistics skills are required
- Certification in Lean manufacturing a plus with a Six Sigma certification ' green/black belt
- Expert in CAD / SPC / Gantt Charts
- ERP experience is a plus
- Experience with a FDA regulated manufacturing environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A high level of human relations skills in selecting, developing, and motivating people.
- Excellent motivational and cross-functional team building skills.