A leading global industrial manufacturer with their US HQ here in South Charlotte area is looking for a Manufacturing Supervisor to join their growing organization. This client has been steadily expanding over the past decade and has recently begun investing heavily in North America.
The Manufacturing Supervisor position is responsible for assigned manufacturing processes in the plant. This position is responsible for reporting of all KPI’s, production & labor reporting as well as assigned projects. Must lead, motivate and provide resources and knowledge to process work teams and assure that products are manufactured in a cost efficient and timely manner while following strict EH&S and quality standards. Must keep all machinery updated and in running condition.
- Responsible to ensure production meets goals for quality, productivity, safety, and efficient manufacturing operations
- Continuous improvement objectives
- Establish or evolve department and personnel performance metrics
- Actively develop the workforce's skill set in order to maximize throughput while maintaining accurate training records
- Assist in training employees
- Audit manufacturing and testing procedures
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues
- Facilitate real-time root cause problem solving
- Associate's Degree in a technical or business discipline
- Knowledge of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing concepts
- Strong project management skills, ability to deliver positive change in high-volume production.
- Experience supervising in a manufacturing environment