Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_ME
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
TalentBridge is partnered with a high-tech, product development organization, and we are seeking a talented Mechanical Engineer to join their growing organization. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of of components and systems related to the automotive and aerospace industries.
- Work with Senior Management, Sales, and Marketing to develop new and innovative products.
- Analyze existing technology and identify areas of improvement in regards to performance, quality, cost, and manufacturability.
- Design parts, components, and assemblies using 3D CAD software.
- Develop detailed drawings, BOMs, and any other technical documentation required for production/manufacturing.
- Perform FEA studies.
- Provide engineering support to production and manufacturing.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering required.
- 2+ years of post graduate Engineering/Product Development experience.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of proficiency with 3D CAD software.
- Experience with non-linear FEA strongly preferred.
- Experience with electronic systems desired.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing processes including metals and plastics preferred.