Location : Charlotte
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_ME
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
TalentBridge is partnered with an industrial manufacturing organization located in South Charlotte, and we are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join their growing organization. The Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for developing 3D models and creating drawing packages for manufacturing.
- Develop 3D models using SolidWorks.
- Creat detailed drawings and technical documents to be used for manufacturing purposes.
- Develop and maintain BOMs using SAP.
- Create new parts and assemblies based on customer specifications.
- Manage communication between customers, manufacturing and purchasing.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering required.
- 8+ years experience of design in a manufacturing environment.
- High level of proficiency with 3D CAD and Excel.
- Must have a solid understanding of SAP.
- Experience performing engineering calculations is highly desirable.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.