Network Administrator - PERM
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : NickWadkins-NA
Compensation : 80000.00 - 110000.00 USD/YEAR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Information Technology
Job Description :
- Strong experience with network design, develop, implement, document, and administer of technologies to deliver data services LAN, WAN, Wireless, and Load Balancing
- Proactively monitor / administer network systems
- Support the IT Network Manager in the network and projects within the team.
- Perform root cause analysis, troubleshooting and remediation of network events
- Assist in the deployment of network solutions as assigned.
- Must be able to lead in responding to network incidents and change requests.
- Resolution efforts and prepare reports of findings.
- Strong knowledge planning, building and implementing network projects
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years of related experience required
- Bachelor's degree or equal work experience
- Experience in Network Administration including Cisco routers / switches / wireless
- Strong with Cisco routers / switches and knowledge with Nexus gear
- Experience with DHCP, TCP/IP, DNS and network protocol
- Knowledge with Firewalls ASA’s and F5 Load Balancers.