Network Engineer (Entry Level)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing inbound customer support requests while providing solutions that best fit our customer's environment and needs. The position would provide top level job experience for the person looking to continue their career in IT services. Some expected roles for this position would include, but not limited to: phone support, traveling to our client offices for scheduled on site network maintenance, and upgrades to resolve a wide range of IT tasks. Terrific customer service is an absolute must!
- Seeking a Network Technician to provide IT support remotely and on site to clients
- Requires working experience with Windows 7, Windows 8/10, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2012, Office 365 Cloud Services
- Gathers and prioritizes Information Technology (IT) and communications service issues. Resolves or escalates problems to higher level engineer where required.
- Document, track and monitor IT communication, while resolving support tickets in a timely manner
- Generate daily Summary of Activity Report for all clients visited.
- Muse be eager and willing to learn new technology and continue to re-energize themselves by taking initiatives and new responsibilities
- Excellent communications skills, able to interact directly with customers and vendors in a professional manner on a daily basis. Also required to communicate effectively with upper management, vendors and our team members.
- Provide information and/or follow up on customers pro-actively
- Provides support with documentation, write up instructions, and procedures
- This individual will split their workdays from in house support travel to client offices in the Charlotte area for scheduled IT support visits
- Associates Degree from a two-year college or technical school in Computer Science, Information Management or equivalent.
- Minimum one year experience working in a Windows domain environment.
- Minimum one year experience working with Windows 7 , Windows 8, Windows 7, Apple OS, iOS, and Android OS
- This individual must possess knowledge of Microsoft Office and third party software
- This individual will provide general phone support to different clients with different environments that range from less than 10 employees to over 100 employees
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to travel as required
The following certifications are preferred:
- Network +
- Security+, A+, MCP, MCSA, MSCE, MCTIP