Operations Finance Manager
SUMMARY: Company is a privately held US based manufacturing company with international subsidiaries. This position will work closely the CFO and look to create synergies between Operations, Finance, Sales, Engineering, and Research & Development. The role works closely with department leaders and is the “eyes on the ground” at the corporate level.
- Define and implement new, insightful analysis of results underpinning forward looking forecasts. Challenge assumptions and lead the site team in achieving goals
- Preparing accurate daily, weekly and monthly reporting using current and developing new key performance indicators (i.e. efficiency, product cost, manufacturing spend, inventory levels, price variance, etc.)
- Take responsibility and lead projects in the following areas:
- Process standardization
- Risk assessment
- Quality control
- Sales reporting
- New product launch
- Physical inventory process
- Establishing an effective control environment safeguarding assets and mitigating risks
- Lead the Annual Plan process and monthly forecast process engaging the site leadership team;
- Development of clear, simple analytics of actual performance and the impact of trend and results on future operations
- BS degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in manufacturing
- Proven analysis, problem solving, communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and team with all levels in the organization.
- Bias to action, hands-on, self-directed individual demonstrating initiative, ownership and accountability
- Excellent computer and system skills
- Able to set priorities and drive results in a fast-paced work environment.