Location : Charlotte,NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3-10 yrs
Required Education : 4 years degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Information Technology
Job Description :
- Responsible for the creation, modification, and testing of code.
- Involved in ongoing systems monitoring and general support of assigned applications.
- Involved in analyzing system/software performance.
- Responsible for analyzing and identifying system performance issues, recoding bugs, testing fixes and implementing the solution identified.
- Analyze software solutions based on customer requirements and suggest the best solution.
- Other projects or tasks as assigned by supervisor.
Required Qualifications :
- 5-7 years of functional experience including development and implementation of functional and technical specifications for applications are required.
- Strong functional and configuration hands-on experience in HR Core modules (Version 12.*) (Employee Self Service, Advanced Benefits).
- Oracle EBS skills including requirements gathering, configuring, risk identification, issue resolution and communications at all client levels.
- Technical capabilities include basic SQL scripts and understanding of the PL/SQL Language.
- Experience with Oracle Forms and Oracle Application Framework.
- Working knowledge of Discoverer for report development.
- Demonstrated ability to create detailed system proposals and technical design documents based on business requirements.