Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Megan Johnson
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Retail
Job Description :
- Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for 1,000+ employees at various locations
- Prepare and process final checks and any other off-cycle checks as needed
- Ensure paychecks are processed accurately and timely
- Audit payroll records and run adjustments as needed
- Research and resolve employee payroll related questions and problems
- Respond to employment verifications
- Complete unemployment wage information in a timely manner
- Process and respond to all garnishments
- Assist management in identifying payroll operations process improvements, including procedural documentation updates
Required Qualifications :
- 1-2 years’ experience processing multi-state payroll.
- ADP ETime experience
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel
- Strong work ethic and team player.
- High degree of professionalism.
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with various levels of management.
- Decision-making, problem-solving, and analytical skills.