Job Type :
Reference Code :
Compensation : 50000.00 - 60000.00 USD/YEAR
Required Years of Experience :
3 years minimum
Required Education :
Bachelors Degree preferred
Healthcare - Health Services
Job Description :
Our client is a growing healthcare practice specializing in speech therapy, occupational therapy and pediatric health.
My client is looking for an experienced Healthcare Recruiter to join their Human Resources team and help them fill their open positions with qualified candidates.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to define necessary requirements for open roles and hiring criteria.
- Send recruiting emails to passive candidates and following up when necessary.
- Source potential candidates on social media and professional networks and interact with potential candidates
- Reach out to prospects via phone or other referral sources, including offline sourcing techniques such as networking/career events/job fairs.
- Browse resume databases and portfolio sites.
- Advertise open positions to external networks.
- Ask for referrals from industry professionals, such as doctors
- Identify and attract high-level therapy talent for their clinics
- Maintain an organized database with potential candidates (CRM/ATS) and keep in touch with past applicants.
- Staff open positions and upcoming positions in a timely manner.
- Conduct benchmark research on compensation and benefits for various positions and seniority levels
- Measure source of hire and time-to-fill for each role
- Research and recommend new sourcing tools and techniques
- Proven work experience as a Headhunter, Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar with proven track-record and results (3+ years of experience)
- Must be specialized in healthcare, preferably physical/occupational/speech therapy recruitment.
- Advanced knowledge of sourcing techniques (including Boolean search)
- Hands-on experience with sourcing tools (e.g. resume databases and portfolio sites)
- Familiarity with HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
- Excellent communication skills and persuasion abilities (particularly when making cold calls and sending recruiting emails) to interact with candidates and internal teams.
- Time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple open roles simultaneously
- Good decision-making skills
Required Qualifications :
- recruiting experience 3 years
- knowledge of the healthcare industry
- local knowledge of the Charlotte, NC market