Practice Leader/Program Manager - Water/Wastewater
· Multidiscipline civil engineering and surveying firm with an ever-expanding regional footprint and excellent market reputation.
· An organization that truly values its employees by offering a Leadership Development Program, outlined career path, mentorship opportunities, and a comprehensive suite of benefits including tuition reimbursement, performance incentives, and a relaxed work environment.
· Specializing in residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial project types.
· Demonstrate the ability to lead, direct, and grow the practice in the Charlotte market by marketing services to potential, current, and former clients
· Assume primary responsibility for Project P&L.
· Develop scope, schedule, budget and coordinate with internal and external subcontractors.
· Utilize all technical resources to complete projects in an accurate, neat, and timely manner.
· Conduct periodic design team meetings to inform and resolve issues.
· Establish and continuously monitor project budgets, and provide the Business Unit Leader with essential project information.
· Ensure accurate and timely billings to clients and make accounts receivable a priority.
· Review projects for submittal ensuring accuracy, neatness, and timeliness on all
· Assist in formulating plans, costs estimates, timeframes, and specifications of projects.
· Represent firm and clients at various meetings.
· Perform QC reviews and coordinate QA process in accordance with company policy.
· Develop and maintain client base through proposals, client communications, and prospecting.
· Maintain positive communication and working relationship with staff, clients and subcontractors.
· Mentor staff and insure adequate training.
· Maintain appropriate staff through recruiting and retention.
· Perform timely staff evaluations and provide input for compensation adjustments.
· Continually seek opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
· B.S. in Civil, Environmental, or related field of engineering
· 10+ years of experience and PE designation
· AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is preferred
· Strong communication, interpersonal, and supervisory skills.
· Active participation in at least one professional society.
· Analytical skills with ability to prepare statistical reports.
· Ability to work well independently and on a team.
· Ability to communicate ideas and technical information to staff, supervisors and clients in a professional manner.
· Ability to travel as needed to meet the needs of the position.