Position Summary: World-Class manufacturer of industrial applications is in the midst of an exciting new chapter and has a need for a Process Engineer to join their organization. Opportunity to work with cross-functional teams with multiple different areas of the company to improve the establish better processes, set up work instructions and support the plant managers CAPEX Goals.
- Seeking an experienced hands-on process engineer who is interested in working on process improvements, looking at new technology & machinery for a production in a manufacturing environment.
- Works with clients to develop new product and drive production standards.
- Hands-on prototyping development to fit customers’ demands.
- Utilize production optimization tools (swim lane charts, work balance boards, time study methods, etc.) in order to remove waste from the processes and deliver desired output quality and rate.
- Helps to design machining processes for new or revised parts.
- Provides support for manufacturing launch of new or revised products.
- Create and manage manufacturing bills of material, work instructions and specifications.
- Work closely with design engineers to transition newly developed parts into production with a focus on design for manufacturability.
- Assists in improving a system of production control, SOP, safety, quality control and training.
- Supports to improve output rates of processes.
- Helps to performs product/process analysis for cost reduction, quality improvement and improved efficiency.
- BS in Engineering or scientific discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in high-volume manufacturing
- Automotive experience preferred