Product Development Engineer
Location : Ft. Mill, SC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_PDE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
TalentBridge is seeking a talented Mechanical Engineer to join one of Charlotte's premier manufacturing organizations as a Product Development Engineer.
- Design and develop new products as required to meet specifications.
- Provide detailed engineering work included concept models using 3D CAD software and FEA tools.
- Manages projects and conducts project reviews as needed to ensure successful and timely completion of projects.
- Responsible for the successful launch of new products.
- Provide leadership and be involved on the shop floor during the process.
- Investigate, design and implement changes to ensure quality and obtain economic production of new and existing products.
- Contribute to meeting productivity and cost challenges.
- Support engineering efforts in the development of new technology that will provide a competitive advantage.
- Provide technical support with manufacturing related issues.
- Participate in root cause analysis and implementation plan to address costly assemblies, components, hardware and processes.
- Provide instructions or technical support as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of post-graduate experience working in a manufacturing environment
- 3D CAD experience required.
- Previous project management experience required.
- Excellent computer skills required.
- Good communications skills – written and oral. Must have very strong interpersonal skills to deal with all types of employees.
- Requires good technical and structured problem solving skills.