Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : ML
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 3+ years
Required Education : 4 Year Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Award winning Global manufacturer of industrial equipment with over 100 years of history delivery world class products.
- State of the art facility with a culture of innovation and collaboration.
- Multiple business lines that support a wide variety of industries across the world.
PRODUCT MANAGER SUMMARY:
Manages the entire life cycle of all products with responsibility for product margin, technology, and the market for the products.
- Project manages and executes new product development and lead new product launch plans
- Work with the sales and marketing team to assesses market demand
- Identify potential new products and required specs
- Works with engineering and purchasing to make sure product specifications can be achieved at the required cost
- Executes marketing plans across all product lines consistent with product life cycle stage
- Help develop marketing plans and schedules to ensure all product lines are appropriately represented
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of engineering experience in a manufacturing setting
- 3+ years of experience as a Project Engineer, Project Manager and/or Product Manager preferably with industrial products
- Exposure to cross-functional teams: Marketing, R&D, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and Sales
- Certified PMP with minimum 2 years of project management responsibility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Other Knowledge or Abilities Required
- Extensive organization and time management skills;
- Sense of urgency, priority, and commitment to deadlines;
- Takes initiative to develop new ideas and to make continuous improvements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with cross functional teams