Production Equipment Technical Support
Local manufacturer of custom CNC machinery is looking for an experienced field service technician to join their in house technical support team. This will be an office based phone tech support role for industrial machinery. Must have extensive hands on experience with electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, PLCs, hydraulics, and pneumatics.
Support for customers e-mail, phone, and occasional on-site visits
Training, including internal customers, to reduce the need for technical support and troubleshooting.
Office & production environment support, available all hours to respond to needs
Troubleshooting local networks and connectivity issues
- Associate's degree in mechatronics or related field
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting, machine and/or production equipment repair and troubleshooting
- Machine Operation
- Customer service
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Bilingual English and Spanish highly preferred
- Electrical schematics
- Lean Manufacturing is a plus
- 5 why's root cause analysis methodology is a plus
- IT, networking experience