Location : Monroe, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Mike Lewandowski
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
The production supervisor is responsible for leading and managing the production team while ensuring that daily, weekly, and monthly production KPIs are met for People, Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Growth. This is a complex, fast paced production setting.
- Train, coach, mentor, and provide feedback/recognition to associates
- Ensure that set standards are adhered to at all times
- Responsible for monitoring the performance and corrective actions for the Business Unit, ensuring that information boards are continually updated with daily, weekly and monthly information
- Ensure that Safety, Quality and 5S auditing and corrective measures are complete for all areas within the Business Unit
- Develop detailed manpower and material resourcing plans to ensure that bottlenecks are removed and all delivery commitments are met on time and in full
- Champion the deployment of business systems
- Lead / facilitate / participate in continuous improvement events
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization, keeping teams updated regarding issues affecting performance and seeking guidance where needed
- Maintain audit ready status
Required Qualifications :
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering or related discipline; extensive work experience may be considered in lieu of education.
- Minimum of 5 years of manufacturing experience
- Minimum of 5 years of supervision experience; multiple departments
- Must have experience in material flows and inventory management; continuous improvement practices; and process analysis.
- Six Sigma training is a plus
- Excellent personal computer skills in a network environment; Microsoft products experience preferred - Outlook-Word-Excel.
- Track record of successful project management
- Experience in working in a team environment