Project Engineer - Natural Gas
· Multidiscipline civil engineering and surveying firm with an ever-expanding regional footprint and excellent market reputation.
· An organization that truly values its employees by offering a Leadership Development Program, outlined career path, mentorship opportunities, and a comprehensive suite of benefits including tuition reimbursement, performance incentives, and a relaxed work environment.
· Specializing in residential, commercial, municipal, and industrial project types.
· Demonstrate the ability to lead projects in the Natural Gas department.
- Analyze and organize project data with accuracy, neatness, and timeliness while utilizing appropriate software applications.
- Work from sketches, notes and other input material to produce computer generated graphs, charts, overlays and completed drawings. Can complete finished product with limited direction.
- Understand and follow company standard Civil 3D procedures for layering, etc., and standard drawing procedures for sheet layout. Suggest improvements to standard procedures.
- Develop and maintain Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Search, investigate, and select technical reference data pertinent to a project.
- Prepare and assist with developing project computations, estimates, surveys, statistics, and designs.
- Prepare calculations within practice area.
- Deliver projects to clients.
- Maintain technical coordination with staff.
- Maintain positive communication with staff, clients and subcontractors.
- Follow general instructions and company policies and procedures.
- Comply with all company safety policies and rules.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
· B.S. in Civil, Environmental, or related field of engineering
· 3+ years of experience in a civil engineering firm
· EIT or PE certification required
· Natural Gas experience required
· Analytical skills with ability to prepare statistical reports.
· Ability to work well independently and on a team.
· Ability to communicate ideas and technical information to staff, supervisors and clients in a professional manner.
· Travel as necessary to meet the needs of the position.