Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Mike Lewandowski
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5 plus years
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
This position will be the single point contact between the organization and the customer. Coordinate the interaction between departments to ensure the equipment proceeds on time and on budget.
- Plan and monitor and help control the project from the start through installation at the customer’s site and serve as the key customer contact.
- The Project Manager will be responsible for managing multiple projects and engineers
- Track changes and maintain a revision summary.
- Ensure project is compatible with the engineering specs, review proposal.
- Accountable for all aspects of the project including; delivery, schedule, performance to budget, etc.
- Conduct regular project meetings with both in-house personnel and with the customer and record and distribute the minutes for these meetings in the prescribed form.
- Assist with development schedule of all project phases and milestones, track schedules and initiate corrective action through the department managers and supervisors.
- Project review schedules and budget.
- Responsible for completion of a written project report one month after final acceptance of project.
- Follow all procedures and work instructions as defined in the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Establish and maintain design and production schedule for project
- Assemble design packages and job order packages for DST and Production
- Maintain all drawings, submittal, RFI, and transmittal logs
Required Qualifications :
- Five years’ experience working with multi-disciplined project teams preferred..
- Must have strong mechanical knowledge.
- AutoCAD or similar drawing package.
- Ability to communicate with different departments of the organization.
- Strong background in manufacturing, fabrication, and purchasing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suites.
- Experience dealing with vendors a plus.
BS degree in engineering or related field required. Program Management Professional (PMP) preferred.