Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : ML
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+ years
Required Education : Engineering Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
Industrial manufacturing organization located in the Charlotte area has an immediate need for a project engineer.
- Plan and monitor and help control the project from the start through installation at the customer’s site and serve as the key customer contact.
- Track changes and maintain a revision summary.
- Ensure project is compatible with the engineering specs, review proposal.
- Accountable for all aspects of the project including; delivery, schedule, performance to budget, etc.
- Conduct regular project meetings with both in-house personnel and with the customer and record and distribute the minutes for these meetings in the prescribed form.
- Assist with development schedule of all project phases and milestones, track schedules and initiate corrective action through the department managers and supervisors.
- Project review schedules and budget.
- Responsible for completion of a written project report one month after final acceptance of project.
- Follow all procedures and work instructions as defined in the ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
Required Qualifications :
- Two years of project engineering/management experience
- Engineering degree required
- Experience communicating with customers, keeping project on track, understanding budgets & schedules for manufacturing.
- Engineering or Manufacturing experience
- Strong communication skills
- Leading and working on multiple project in different stages
- Familiar use of 3D and 2D CAD - drawing reviews
- Strong leadership
- Detailed oriented with ability to multitask