Location : Rock Hill, SC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_PE
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 2+
Required Education : 4 Year Engineering Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
- Award winning Global manufacturer of industrial equipment with over 100 years of history delivery world class products.
- State of the art facility with a culture of innovation and collaboration.
- Multiple business lines that support a wide variety of industries across the world.
- State of the art facility with a company culture of innovation and collaboration.
THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
- Lead technical project teams in New Product Development projects from concept thru completion.
- Develop concept models in 3D CAD.
- Create manufacturing drawings, BOMs, and any other technical documentation necessary.
- Participate in meetings to determine project feasibility, budget, resources and timelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups including sales, marketing, manufacturing, purchasing, etc.
- Perform calculations and FEA studies to optimize designs.
Required Qualifications :
THE BACKGROUND PROFILE:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- 2+ years post graduate experience in a Project Engineering/Product Development role.
- Must be proficient in 3D CAD
- Must have strong project management skills and a demonstrated history of leading projects.
- Background in industrial products, automotive, rotating equipment, thermal dynamics is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Experience with electrical components/systems is a plus.