Project Manager - Financial Services
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-WALFW2188
Compensation : open - $33.56 - $37.33
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/ controlling, and closing) associated with projects that are across multiple departments within a line of business segment and medium risk, scope and complexity.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define project requirements and business case, including development of a statement of work.
- Develops and revises project plans and budgets, works with users to understand complex problems and focuses on bringing issues to resolution, escalating as necessary to meet timelines.
- Creates and delivers presentations to mid-senior level management on project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- May manage a group of projects associated with a specific business function.
- Performs project risk analysis.
- May lead project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years project management experience.
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Previous project management experience with risk and compliance projects