Project Manager, HR
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-RHMPFW1
Compensation : 37.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 7+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
*** NO SPONSORSHIP *** NO CORP-TO-CORP *** UPTO 18 MONTHS CONTRACT ROLE *** NO RELOCATION ASSIST *** MUST BE PRESENT IN CHARLOTTE, NC ***
If you are a person who understands "Sense of Urgency" and can manage complex projects, our client is looking for you. Our client is, in financial industry, looking for an experienced Project Manager for projects related to Recruiting, Compensation and/or Learning areas.
- Person hired for this role is responsible to lead the project team(s) and manage end - to - end activities.
- Uses knowledge of Full project lifecycle from initiation to closing
- Projects maybe long-term, medium to high in risk, scope, complexity and across variety of line of businesses
- Clarifies and defined project requirements and business cases
- Develops State of Work, if needed to.
- Revises complex project plans and budgets
- Works with users to understand complex problems and focus on problem / issues resolutions. Also, escalates the issues when necessary so that timelines can be met.
- Creates and delivers presentations to management on project goals, plans and progress reports
- Demonstrates ownership of the process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics
- Performs vendor management, including sourcing, negotiating.
- Performs project risk analysis
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- Might direct or matrix manager 1 or 2 staff members
Required Qualifications :
- 7+ years of Project Management experience
- HR (Human Resources) background in Recruiting and/or learning projects
- Project Manager who has managed large and complex projects working both process and technical leadership areas.
- Background managing vendors and internal teams