Quality Assurance Analyst / QA Analyst - Financial Services
Location : Uptown - Charlotte, NC 28202
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-AAQFW
Compensation : open - $26.61/hr - $29
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Financial Services
Job Description :
- Info About Team & Assignment:
- This team acts as a last line of defense between securities & derivatives
- Team is building out as they go with policies and procedures
- Team will be working with Dodd Frank Act, Compliance, Securities, Middle Market areas
- Team members are responsible to work independently upon training completion.
- Responsible for handling the most complex quality assurance and assesses problems and issues to ensure activities follow the necessary internal and external regulatory and risk management practices.
- Regularly contributes to the development of new concepts, techniques and standards.
- Serves as a consultant to management on matters relative to policies and procedures.
- Leads reviews including analysis and trending of findings, proposed recommendations for change to impact future quality, test development and reporting on results.
- May be a decision maker for exceptions to guidelines.
- May act as a Team Leader for lower level Quality Assurance Analysts. OR Provide work direction and training to more junior staff including coaching lower level analysts on quality assurance, department operations, procedures and policies.:
- 5+ years experience in one or more of the following: quality assurance; operations; securities / middle market / audit
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to demonstrate time-management and handling multiple deadlines and responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Generally comfortable communicating with associates and client representatives at all levels.
- Ability to work independently, exercise judgment, raise questions to management and/or counsel when necessary, and adhere to policy guidelines.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, with emphasis on Excel.
- Preferred Experience
- Multi skillsets in Banking, Systems, Regulatory Knowledge, Middle Office, etc.