Summary: We are working with a global manufacturing organization that markets and distributes sophisticated industrial grade products. The company is in the midst of an exciting new chapter and looking to bring on a Quality Engineer.
The Quality Engineer will ensure manufacturing and suppliers are capable of meeting quality requirements, maintain the organizations quality system, and drive customer satisfaction.
- Enhance and improve the division s products and services through the implementation of ISO 9001 problem-solving tools, prevention methods, quality-at-the-source and continual improvement techniques.
- Plans, participates and analyzes in internal audits.
- Assures that an appropriate site quality management system is developed and maintained consistent with business and regulatory needs.
- Coordinates correct reporting, visualization, accurate and timely communication of the quality policy, quality principles, and quality performance.
- Lead the Corrective and Preventive Action (CAPA)
- Work with the supplier quality engineer
- Preform FMEA's and review engineering changes
- Lead continuous improvement efforts
- 5+ years experience as a quality engineer in manufacturing
- Knowledge of electronics or worked for a electronics manufacturer
- Experience with New Product Development and Quality programs (FMEA, DFM, DFA, and Design Reviews)
- Must have working knowledge of quality principles, experience working within an ISO 9001:2015 certified design/manufacturing company.
- Working knowledge of Lean manufacturing and Six Sigma based continuous improvement methods.
- Must have a good understanding of blueprint reading, dimensioning, tolerance practices and statistical quality concepts.