Report Analyst - Banking / Financial Services
Location : Charlotte, NC 28202
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Reference Code : MananPatel-ARFWRGHS
Compensation : open - Negotiable
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
***4+ MONTHS (CONTRACT TO HIRE) *** HOME OFFICE IN CHARLOTTE, NC *** NEGOTIABLE SALARY *** SPONSORSHIP NOT PROVIDED *** NO 1099 / NO CORP-TO-CORP ***
- Analyze processes and create self-service deliverables to provide trend information and recommendations for improvements and system need
- Utilizes multiple sources to extract data and create self-service reports. Serve as a data expert analyzing and learning diverse information management environments and tools.
- Explain analyses and reports with all levels within the department and organization as directed. Communicate recommendations for system improvement needs based on analysis.
- Present the findings of analysis to the leadership / executive members. Responsible for delivery of information to key decision makers and users of data
- Improve efficiency, data accuracy, and continuous improvement initiatives for systems recommendations. Performs quality reviews of developed solutions and ensures proper user acceptance.
- Combining data from disparate sources, designing and performing analyses, and creating actionable insights
- May coach / mentor 1 or 2 team members as needed for work.
Required Qualifications :
- 5+ years of experience with data analysis and reporting
- Advanced reporting and /or analytical tool experience
- Must have SQL experience
- Expertise with MS Excel
- Experience with Oracle BI (OBIEE - Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition)
- Verbal and written communications are required. Must be able to clearly communicate, negotiate, listen, build relationships and deliver results
- Work under pressure and be able to prioritize daily task
- Bachelors Degree or relevant work experience in lieu of degree
- Experience with Tableau / Power BI / Microstrategy / QlikView / SAS Visual Analytics (VA)
- Prior experience from Banking / Financial Services / Capital Market / Mortgage / HR / Consumer / Marketing is helpful but not needed.
- Reporting experience in Microsoft Access