Sales Manager- Industrial
Summary: We are working with a global manufacturing organization that markets and distributes sophisticated industrial grade products. The company is in the midst of an exciting new chapter and looking to bring on a Sales Manager.
As Sales Manager, you will be charged with growing new sales through a combination of selling direct to end users and via a developing distribution channels. You will have the opportunity to build your own dream sales team from scratch.
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through regular visits and contact
- Secure sales growth with current and new customers in support of the goals and objectives of the President
- Create profitable new business deals with target customers, primarily in the South Eastern US.
- Build a network of sector sales partners & dealers in key locations across the USA & Canada
- Recruit and lead a sales team
- Identify customer needs and match suitable solutions to their needs
- Develop complete proposal with help/direction from the project management team for the customer: to include accurate description of component, specifications, technical date, terms and conditions, and any exclusions.
- Work with cross-functional teams within the organization
- Reporting of sales activity and prospect forecasting
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- At least five years’ experience selling a technical product into an industrial customer base
- Possess a mechanical aptitude and have confidence working with technical information and data.
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office and experience using CRM