Senior Analytics Consultant - Financial Services
Location : Remote / Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-CAFW7673
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
***4+ MONTHS *** HOME OFFICE IN CHARLOTTE, NC *** NEGOTIABLE *** SPONSORSHIP NOT PROVIDED *** NO 1099 / NO CORP-TO-CORP ***
- Responsible for performing highly complex activities related to business analysis and/or modeling.
- Duties typically include providing insights, developing analytical strategies, performing analytical support and/or modeling regarding a wide array of business initiatives.
- This job requires application of analytical, statistical modeling, and forecasting methods.
- May focus on the theory and mathematics behind the analyses.
- May directly manage 1-2 team members.:
- 10+ years reporting and analytical experience or a minimum of a Masters degree in programs such as applied mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics or computer sciences with 5+ years related industry experience. CFA or CPA preferred.
Required Qualifications :
- This position will be responsible for collecting Business Requirements from Analytics Team Members and End Users and designing solutions that will be implemented in a UNIX/Teradata environment, with the goal of automating the existing analytics process.
- Also developing prototype reports in SAS and Excel, and create requirements documentation for downstream systems. Required Skills: Business requirements analysis, Data and process design, Teradata SQL, UNIX, SAS
- Work Remotely