Senior Business Systems Analyst - Retail
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-ASBSSAPMC
Compensation : open - $42.11 - $44.95
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Retail
Job Description :
Our client is looking for someone that takes ownership of their work and who can thrive in team work environment
- Develop thorough understanding of existing systems.
- Discuss new concepts or issues that client addresses. Identify process and/or system enhancements to address those goals or issues.
- Define system requirements. Perform thorough analysis of user needs and current system capabilities and constraints. Identify best option for development.
- Participate in analysis and design sessions and document decisions; create use cases, process flows, high-level information models if it helps team understand your approach
- Analyze system requirements documentation and system data models to formulate a system test strategy and plan. Create test plans and test scenarios based on system requirements and defined business process.
- Execute test scenarios and identify/document defects. Accurately record defects and provide sufficient detailed information that will allow other analysts and developers to quickly understand system issues.
- Develop ad-hoc SQL queries to assist in system testing and issue resolution.
- Assist in supporting production systems. Analyze usage of system functionality to determine if systems are being used properly and that systems are performing as expected.
Required Qualifications :
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Can work within a team and can execute plans provided by team lead while providing accurate status
- Detail-oriented and thorough with assignments
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
- Solid understanding data models/relational databases
- Intermediate skills in writing SQL queries
- Must have strong communication skills