Senior Civil Designer
Small Civil Engineering firm with a 20+ year history with a market reputation for its client-centered approach.
Projects focused on land planning and civil engineering locally and regionally in NC, SC and VA.
Specialties include Site Civil Engineering, Site Evaluations, Land Planning, Business Park Design, Industrial Park Design, Industrial, Commercial, and Retail
- Design portions of a project using relevant office software, modeling and Civil 3D technology.
- Complete calculations using engineering formulas and skills and/or utilizes computers in order to solve problems.
- Prepare specifications materials through the use of research and manufacturing catalogs to specify materials, installation, inspection and payment of items specific to a project.
- Work to complete design details and plan sets.
- Perform research and writes objective summary reports which are used in the completion of the project work or inspection.
- Assist in the preparation of engineering and construction cost estimates.
- Complete field observation, inspection and data collection duties as directed by senior engineering staff.
- Communicate with client staff and internal design team as directed by senior engineering staff.
- Bachelors or Master's degree in Civil Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in Land Development civil engineering (residential, commercial, mixed use, etc.)
- EIT preferred
- Working knowledge of CADD and or civil 3D software (Civil 3D preferred)
- Must be legally eligible to work in the Unites States without sponsorship now and in the future.