Senior Corporate FP&A Analyst
Our client is an industry leading, global distribution and manufacturing organization HQ’d here in the Greater Charlotte area. They have grown to nearly $5B in revenue by way of acquisition.
The company is building out a world-class FP&A team that will help drive decision-making for the entire organization. As a partner to all functions of the business, the FP&A team is responsible for all aspects of budgeting, planning, forecasting and business analytics for the company.
- Support the development of rich analytics platforms and analysis across financial & non-financial systems (ERP, BI, CRM, Logistics, Inventory, etc.).
- Support the development and maintenance of finance and business data mart to enable consistency in business analysis.
- Assist with the development of BI and User Interface tools (e.g., MicroStrategy & Tableau) to support analysis and presentation of analysis and recommendations by Finance Team.
- Maintain planning analytics tools and data to provide FP&A and functional business partners the requisite analytical tools, data, information & formats to drive value creation opportunities.
- Participate in relevant training to increase Anaplan knowledge and expertise to support the buildout of Anaplan EPM (Enterprise Performance Management) technology platform.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to support corporate & functional Finance department personnel in utilizing BI tools.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year University required
- Experience in FP&A, investment banking, corporate finance, management consulting, or similar data-driven function
- Experience with planning and business intelligence applications such as Anaplan, MicroStrategy, Power BI, and Tableau
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience working with large volumes of data and pulling information from multiple data sources for analysis
- SQL experience preferred