Senior EDI Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5-10 yrs
Required Education : 4 years degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Information Technology
Job Description :
Duties and Responsibilities
- Senior technical member of a global team responsible for developing, delivering and supporting B2B integration solutions.
- Primary point of contact for supporting business users in the US across all business functions.
- Timely resolve all critical production issues, proactively identify root causes and implement permanent fixes to improve the overall stability of integration platform.
- Work closely with technical design team to ensure the supportability of new integration solutions.
- Identify root cause of repeating errors, propose and develop permanent fixes.
- Own the global support process, ensure the best practice is always applied and continuously improved. Set the technical and process guideline for the rest of team to follow.
- Drive change by pushing for continuous improvement and enhanced quality within the Integration Services group for the benefit of CommScope
- Build and foster effective relationships between the business and IT.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree and 8+ years related experience or a Master's degree and 5+ years developing EDI solutions or other application integration solutions
- Experienced in developing EDI solutions on Sterling B2Bi and other EDI platforms
- Knowledge and experience working with different IT methodologies, such as ITIL, SDLC, Agile, Scrum.