Senior Financial Analyst - Commercial
SUMMARY: We are working with a manufacturer that markets and distributes products and services. The company is in the midst of an exciting new chapter and looking to bring on a leader in their Senior Financial Analyst role. This role will be responsible for the strategic and financial planning for two business units. Additional business units will be added in the future.
- Strategic and financial planning – Commercial Sales & Margin (Volume, Price, Cost by SKU)
- Key business metrics
- Sales reporting – Sales, pricing and gross margin reporting & analysis by product, customer & salesperson
- Price and margin enhancements – volume, margin, mix
- Commercial Board Reporting
- Pricing & Margin Analysis – Volume, margin, mix; monthly
- Commissions/Trace Sales – Salesperson; monthly/quarterly
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required;
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of progressive financial analysis experience
- Financial planning, pricing and costing in a manufacturing environment experience required
- Advanced ERP systems skills (SAP preferred), as well as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, and ability to prioritize/meet deadlines within specific time constraints.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.