Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Our client, a leading global manufacturer, is seeking a passionate and highly motivated Senior Financial Analyst to support the FP&A team and partner with Business Leaders. This person will interact with Marketing, IT, Strategy, and Finance leaders, to name a few. The successful candidate in this high visibility role will be collaborative, thrive on opportunity to drive improvements, work well in a dynamic environment, have strong interpersonal skills and possess a high degree of accountability.
- Analyze consolidated financial results to identify key drivers, prepare month-end and quarter-end reports, and present and report on data and results to senior level leaders and managers.
- Support senior leaders and corporate functions, such as marketing, finance and legal.
- Based on detailed analysis, derive insights to support business and functional leadership.
- Support quarterly earnings process and other analysis related to Investor Relations.
- Provide ad-hoc analysis as requested by leadership team.
- Drive continuous process improvements, improved data integrity, and reporting efficiencies.
- Partner with various teams, including accounting, business unit finance and region finance, to collect, analyze and report on meaningful data.
- Collaborate with accounting to improve cost tracking accuracy and consistency, and to drive improved processes, analytics and forecasting.
- Prepare internal reporting throughout the organization on a quarterly, monthly, weekly and ad-hoc basis.
- Support budgeting and forecasting development and tracking, and reporting.
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or other related, quantitative field
- Advanced finance, business, or accounting degree or certification a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Oracle, HFM and BI software
- Advanced Excel skills
- 3-7 years of relevant experience
- Highly analytical and detail oriented, with an ability to multi-task
- Advanced communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to accept and develop new ideas and creative solutions to solve challenges
- Proven success in a fast-paced, environment, with the ability to deal with ambiguity, change and a dynamic business environment
- Work well on cross-functional, worldwide, diverse and remote teams
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, and provide well-vetted reporting and business recommendations