Senior Financial Analyst / FP&A
Location : South Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Carrie Quinlan
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+ years of experience
Required Education : BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Manufacturing
Job Description :
Our client is a successful, growing, Global HQ that is consolidating their FP&A offices to Charlotte. This is a WONDERFUL opportunity to join a talented, Top Notch, executive team to help lead this organization.
- Provides direction to functional counterparts in operating units as required, and to operating and senior management on matters involving cost determination problems, or issues such as inventory valuation, distribution of overhead, treatment of joint costs.
- Conducts special studies and analyses such as determination of work-in-house, or subcontract and cost impact of proposed facilities or processes.
- Identifies and investigates issues related to assigned projects, determines scope, and selects approach from the accepted methodology or recommended alternatives.
- Defines assumptions for the quantification and analysis of investments, acquisitions, or divestitures.
- Participates in the development of long-range financial forecasts and related budgets, considering alternative scenarios and economic prospects as appropriate.
- Prepares and presents interpretation of findings and submits for review.
- May participate in the development and implementation of consequent financial strategies or tactics.
- May supervise and train less experienced analysts.
- Prepares long-term profit/loss forecasts to facilitate management review of capital appropriations, expansion strategies, product line changes, etc
- Evaluates and provides recommendations for pricing practices, and reviews significant pricing decisions for economic soundness
- Leads special projects such as the economic evaluation of divestitures or acquisitions, financial effectiveness of internal operations, and product/profit performance
Required Qualifications :
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Financial modeling experience required
- CPA or MBA or other certifications a plus
- 5+ years of Financial Analysis/FP&A experience
- Manufacturing industry experience required