Senior Financial Analyst
SUMMARY: We are working with a manufacturer that markets and distributes products and services. The company is entering an exciting new chapter and looking to bring on a leader in their Senior Financial Analyst role. This role will be responsible for the strategic and financial planning for all their business units and will focus on the SG&A reporting. The position will report to the Senior Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis and maintain relationships with senior level Sales, Marketing & Administrative management.
- Responsible for planning, reporting and analyzing the Selling, Marketing and Administrative expenses for the US businesses
- Annual budgeting of compensation, benefits, travel, marketing and other expenses
- Monthly reporting & analysis of actual expenses providing comparisons to budget, forecast and prior year.
- Travel & Entertainment reporting by Salesperson
- Proposal & analysis of cost savings opportunities
- Commercial Board Reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting required;
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 5+ years of progressive financial analysis experience
- Financial planning, pricing and costing in a manufacturing environment experience is preferred
- Advanced ERP systems skills, as well as Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Comfortable working with a team in a fast-paced environment, and ability to prioritize/meet deadlines within specific time constraints.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills.