Senior Financial Analyst
Our client is a high-growth services organization adding to their FP&A team due to a recent acquisition! This organization is a high-growth, mid-market company with an entrepreneurial spirit. They have over 100 locations and 23,000 customers across the US.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for annual financial budgeting, financial forecasting, financial analysis, management reporting, and other projects as needed. These responsibilities will generally be finance related along with some exposure to operations and accounting.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Adheres to Organization’s Policy and Procedures
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, systems, policies and procedures
- Provides financial analysis to business operations and creates reports to be provided to executives
- Creates forecasts by accumulating information from business contacts, looking at trends and prior results
- Helps prepare the annual budget and analyzes budget to actual results
- Leads continuous improvement efforts for the group to ensure efficiency
- Develops relationships with key business leaders
- Assists in the annual budget, year-end audit preparation and fleet analytics as needed
- Occasional accounting position memorandum preparation may be required
- Assists in the monthly operational reporting and board Power Point presentations
- Evaluates performance metrics to determine acceptable levels of quality or efficiency for various business functions and units
- Completes projects by following general guidelines established by superiors and using discretion to determine the methods to meet established goals
- Assists in the implementation of new business practices
- Acts as a liaison to analyst in other departments ensuring finance metrics match operational metrics
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- 3+ years related experience required
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
- High preference given to those with financial modeling experience
- Required to be advanced in Excel and Power Point with proficiency in Word, Outlook, and other Microsoft Office software
- Adaptive insights, Great Plains or SQL experience a plus