Senior Project Manager - Financial Services
Location : Charlotte, NC 28202
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : MananPatel-MPFW2683
Compensation : open - $46.27/hr - $50
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8+
Required Education : 4+
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Banking - Financial Services
Job Description :
- Responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project life-cycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with high visibility projects that are long-term, across one or more lines of business and carry a substantial impact to the relevant businesses.
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
- Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports. Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- Develops and implements program and project level processes, procedures and performance metrics.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Typically manages a family or series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Leads project staff, including training and providing input to performance evaluations.
- May directly manage 1 or 2 project staff team members:
- 10+ years project management experience.
Required Qualifications :
Additional Job Details:
- Support a Lockbox initiative in the Treasury Management line of business