Senior Project Manager
Award winning specialty contracting organization.
State of the art facility with a culture of innovation and collaboration.
Expanding footprint throughout the mid-Atlantic and southeastern US.
Experiencing exponential growth with award winning multi-million dollar projects.
THE SCOPE OF THE ROLE:
Direct & oversee all projects; ranging from limited budget renovations to new construction builds.
Produce high level project timelines for each project and drive the timely start and completion of each project phase.
Serve as the contract agent over general contractors, subcontractors, architects, engineers, and consultants.
Plan, direct, and support the activities of the project management department.
Implement department goals and objectives.
Direct financial / budget activities to maximize efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 5 years' construction experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- PMP certification is a plus
- Possess strong technical background relating to project leadership.
- Experience leading multiple project managers, construction managers, and site leaders.
- Hands-on player coach who can lead PMs and oversee their own projects.
- Strong demonstrated experience leading a business services group.
- Background in construction and all building services systems
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications,
- Travel will require overnight stays – depending on project needs