Senior Treasury Analyst
The company is looking for a high-energy Senior Treasury Analyst to analyze cash flow and evaluate the use of capital across the business. You will also work directly with company leadership evaluating growth strategies and operational efficiencies. The position will be based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- This role will report to the Treasurer and is a newly created position, focusing primarily on cash flow analysis and evaluating the uses and sources of cash on a consistent basis.
- Provide full financial support in the areas of corporate finance, investment management, capital markets and financial risk management.
- Partner with business leaders to analyze and understand the Company and its subsidiaries' business operating capital requirements, financial risks, cash flows and various financial decisions.
- Foster relationships with company's financial leadership team to facilitate analytics, planning, management, compliance and reporting of the Company's financial risks.
- Prepare of periodic reporting to meet the department's quarterly financial and compliance goals and other projects as required.
- Support creation of internal and external financial presentations.
- Bachelor's Degree in business, accounting, finance, or related field. MBA/CPA certification strongly preferred, but not required.
- Experience with financial analysis and reporting
- Clear career progression demonstrating success with experience in financial analysis and implementation of various projects
- MUST have strong analytical finance acumen, ability to interface with local and decentralized leadership.
- systems skills are a must…ERP experience, strong MS Office products (specifically Advanced Excel usage and Powerpoint). Hyperion is a huge plus.