- National financial services company
- Uptown Charlotte office
- Add a major brand to your portfolio of accomplishments
The SEO Associate will provide SEO expertise and best practices across all company websites.
- As a member of the SEO team, partner with colleagues internally and external vendors on SEO efforts
- Conduct page audits and keyword research
- Develop link building strategies
- Perform technical review
- Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Communicate SEO best practices
- Other SEO projects as needed
To ensure that we get you the right person I’ve asked a few questions below that will help narrow our candidate pool to only those qualified and interested in your role.
- What’s driving the need? Any chance of an extension? Conversion? We have a team of 3 and one person is going on maternity leave so we need support while she is out. Unfortunately, I cannot confirm if there is opportunity for extension as we have only been approved for the 6 months at this time.
- How does this resource fit into your organization? The SEO Team is a total of 3 people. This person will work directly with our team and support various efforts related to SEO specifically.
- Does this resources interact w/outside busioness partners? Yes, we have an external SEO vendor we use and this role would interact with them.
- What are the 2-3 most important required skills? (Please stack-rank these) 1) SEO Knowledge/Background including technical and content 2)Collaborative/Team player
- What does maintaining the SEO Sharepoint site entail? Simply helping us keep the site current with the most up to date training materials, SEO guidelines and further enhancements. We just launched it a couple weeks ago so there is still some work to be done to enhance (no technical SharePoint skills would be needed)
- How will this resource spend their time? % of time doing what? This is hard to say exactly, but given our team is so small and we support all digital properties at WF, we need someone that can hit the ground running to help support the various lines of businesses with SEO functions such as consulting of page optimizations, working with vendor to conduct audits of existing and new pages, answer technical SEO questions, potentially conduct training etc.
- What soft skills or qualities are important for this person to demonstrate to be effective in this role? Again, given we have a small team, we need someone that can be a team player and jump in where needed to help out.
- Roughly how many years SEO experience are you looking for? I would say at least 2
- What is your timeframe/process to fill this position? We need to fill this position as soon as possible. I would like to interview the candidates we are interested in and I might have them meet with my manager as well.
- If we have candidates w/the competencies and experience you are looking for but are over the $56/hr max bill rate do you want to know about them? If it is “within range” I would say we would be ok to know about them.
- What are selling points about the role, team etc. that I can share with qualified candidates? We are currently building an SEO Center of Excellence, so there is lots of room for building of process and how things get done
- What haven’t I asked that is important that we screen for on the front-end?
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2-3+ years SEO campaign expertise