Social Media Manager
· Privately owned consumer goods company HQ in South Carolina
· Start-up flexibility with stability & support
· Competitive compensation with incredible healthcare benefits, 401k, PTO, and tuition reimbursement!
· Responsible for strategy and execution of social media campaigns across multiple brands through multiple channels – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube
· Craft and manage the content calendar for ongoing brand awareness campaigns, along with campaigns supporting product launches, promos and special events.
· Partner closely with Brand Managers, Communication Managers, and Web team
· Track campaign performance and provide reporting to senior leadership
As a member of the close-knit marketing team, contribute to special projects
· Social media portfolios are required to be considered
· 2+ years social media management experience required, preferably with a national consumer brand
· Experience with paid social media advertising is required
· Expertise with social media tools such as Hootsuite, Canva, etc. is required
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or Advertising is preferred
· Excellent organizational and written skills, including excellent attention to detail