Sr. Financial Analyst
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : Kayce Moore
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Food
Job Description :
- Review of consolidated balance sheet accounts; identify issues and propose solutions to management.
- Update monthly balance sheet variance analysis for assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Review monthly working capital analysis, forecast and annual budget for assigned accounts.
- Prepare and provide monthly analysis of assigned corporate reserves.
- Lead role in implementing the GL certification project.
- Assist with documentation and executing other balance sheet/department initiatives.
- Ensure balance sheet and intercompany reconciliations are timely and accurate.
- Liaison for International intercompany accounts including journal entries, reconciliation, intercompany matching in HFM.
- Monthly accounting close activities, including journal entries.
- Coordinate with off-ledger subsidiaries to review monthly balance sheets and successfully upload results by the monthly deadline and extracts to the subsidiaries weekly.
- Liaison with corporate overhead departments to verify accuracy of balance sheet accounts and p&l accounts.
- Assist in annual audit by providing requested reports and schedules.
- Provide ad-hoc reports as requested by management.
- Identify and implement process improvements.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required
- CPA/CPA Candidate desired
- 5+ years of accounting/finance experience (public and/or industry) including monthly close, account reconciliation and reporting
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects in a fast paced deadline driven environment
- Proficient in Microsoft office programs; Access experience a plus
- SAP and Essbase experience is a plus
- Experience with a large company (> $3 billion sales preferred)
- Strong Accounting knowledge and analytical skills
- Sound knowledge of the General Ledger and Subsystems
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with all levels of Management
- Ability to work with managers/department heads across multiple disciplines