Sr. Product Development Engineer
Location : Charlotte, NC
Job Type : Direct
Reference Code : TGJ_SR
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 8+
Required Education : Bachelors Degree in Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Industry : Engineering
Job Description :
TalentBridge is partnered with one of Charlotte's premier manufacturing organizations in search for their next Sr. Product Development Engineer. The individual in this role will work directly with Executive level leadership, and lead groups of Engineers in the conceptualization, design, development, and manufacturing of new products.
- Lead and manage cross-functional groups thru complex, product development projects.
- Direct supervision of Product Engineers and Designers.
- Develop project scopes including timeline, budget, resources, etc.
- Lead meetings to facilitate the conceptualization of new products, systems, and/or solutions.
- Utilize 3D modeling software to create concept models, complex assemblies, and detailed drawings.
- Review and sign-off on preliminary drawings and BOMs.
- Responsible for maintaining CAD and drawing standards.
- Research current market trends to ensure the highest quality and innovative products.
- Lead, develop, and mentor engineers and designers.
Required Qualifications :
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
- High level of proficiency with 3D modeling software; SolidWorks, Inventor, CREO.
- At least 8 years of post-graduate experience in product development.
- Previous supervisory experience highly desired.
- Proven experience managing and leading product development projects from concept thru completion required.
- Strong understanding of manufacturing process required, and LEAN manufacturing experience is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.