The primary purpose of this position is general accounting for the Corporate Office. Responsibilities include monthly/year-end closing, account reconciliations, database management, inter-company billings, various Corporate reporting, and special projects as necessary.
- Journal entries.
- Monthly/year-end closing
- Account reconciliations
- Database Management
- Corporate Reporting
- General ledger and bank account reconciliations.
- Inter-company billings (account analysis).
- Processing Accounts Payable
- Various reporting and assist with ad hoc projects.
• BS/BA Accounting degree required
• 1-2 years of related accounting experience in a corporate environment.
• Strong Excel skills