Supply Chain Analyst
Our client is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst with experience in planning and inventory management. The role will ensure all required materials, supplies, and finished goods are replenished to achieve on-time delivery with the least amount of cost and on-hand inventory while maintaining high service levels and inventory accuracy. This role will ensure ERP system data accuracy to enable effective production schedules and purchasing requirements. The candidate will display a high attention to detail with an interest in working in a friendly, supportive, fast paced environment at a manufacturing company.
- Manage supply chain to maximize customer service, gross margin, inventory and quality metrics.
- Monitors supply utilization and purchase patterns on a routine/schedule basis.
- Determine material availability and leads production planning and scheduling to support sales & inventory goals
- Utilize ERP and Kanban systems to maintain and manage safety stock inventory levels to sustain on-time shipping metrics and improve cash flow by increasing inventory turns.
- Coordinate outside assembly processing to maximize customer service at the least cost and minimal inventory levels.
- Manage suppliers to ensure the high-quality, efficient and competitive procurement of quality raw materials and purchased parts.
- Coordinate and follow up on production scheduling activities by communicating across departments
- Expedite and follow-up on customer orders throughout the order fulfillment process as needed.
- Maintain high inventory accuracy levels through cycle counting, root cause identification & resolution
- Analyze inventory metrics and implement opportunities for inventory and cost reduction.
- Ensure high levels of transaction disciplines are maintained and coordinated with cost accounting.
- Support and execute continuous improvements with focus on lean manufacturing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2-3 years or related experience of planning with ERP/MRP systems
- 3-5 years of inventory management
- 3-5 years or related experience working in manufacturing
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient with ERP systems
- Understanding of planning, purchasing, inventory and warehouse operational processes essential
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize multiple activities simultaneously