Supply Chain Manager
TalentBridge has partnered with a growing manufacturing company in the Charlotte area.
- Process owner S&OP, supply planning and delivery of performance for region; this includes Demand Planning, Warehousing/Logistics and Supply Planning functions. Ensure updated forecasted information is present and align the supply & demand with other functions/departments in the organization;
- Manage, coach, lead and develop the Supply Chain team to deliver all objectives and KPIs;
- Drive site new product introduction & customer categorization and develop purchasing strategies for each category accordingly
- Drive MRP parameter & planning strategy, develop overall plan that prioritizes operations based on customer need and operations efficiencies; drive master data improvements and provide best practice deployment into the region.
- Effective communication and cooperation between Planning, Sales / Customer Service and Logistics.
You have a Bachelor’s level in Supply Chain/Logistics with at least 6years of relevant working experience in a Supply Chain role. You are well familiar with MS Office and have sound excel experience (power user), ERP system & Business intelligence.
You have excellent communication and social skills. You are a self-starter, take initiatives and drive to results. You are always driven on improving efficiency and focused on quality and improvement of work. You have the “hands on” experience with willingness to engage where and when needed. You are experienced in Managing Projects and have the ability to manage several projects at the same time. You are a team player and can act independent at the same time. You have strongly developed analytical and problem solving skills. You possess strong leadership skills in engaging and motivating a team.