- The Systems Administrator position is a member of the IT Infrastructure team supporting data center and end-user compute system infrastructure on premise and in the cloud.
- Supporting technologies in Windows Server, VMWare, Azure, SCCM, Active Directory as well as business continuity planning and testing.
- The Microsoft Administrator diagnoses, resolves, and documents hardware and software problems and designs, plans, and delivers managed systems throughout the enterprise.
- Microsoft System Center use and management to include application deployment, software update deployment, operating system deployment, endpoint protection and endpoint security remediation efforts.
- VMware or Azure installations and deployments.
- Microsoft Intune mobile application management configuration and compliance
- Maintain Windows Server environments to include patching, updates, backup and recovery services.
- Work with Windows services to include Active Directory, ADFS, and DNS.
- AD and Microsoft Office 365 Domain Administrator Responsibilities
- Knowledge with Powershell Scripts
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to server infrastructure
- Work with VMWare in support of Windows Server VM services
- You will be responsible for supporting, monitoring and maintaining software, critical systems and highly-available systems.
- Help to formulate and execute regularly scheduled maintenance of the systems. Ensure our disaster plan is effective and our machines are configured to handle the required workloads.
- Responsible for the collection of system statistics and to assist management in the analysis of these reports.
- Assist with the planning, organizing and implementation of new hardware and software.
- Pursue personal development of skills and knowledge necessary for the effective performance of this position.
- Maintain IS Knowledge Base Entries that cover topics in a manner that enable the members of Technical Services and Systems Support to answer and correct common problems.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equal related field is desired.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience is required of Windows Server 2008 or higher
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Experience
· Bachelor degree in computer science or equal related field is desired.
· A minimum of 5 years of related experience is required of Windows Server 2008 or higher
· Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager Experience