Talent Acquisition Manager
Our client is one of the country's most successful service and maintenance companies exclusive to the transportation industry. The company has recently grown through a major acquisition boosting them over $450 million in annual revenue.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for managing all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. The Talent Acquisition Manager will play a critical role in ensuring the best possible talent is hired. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, using traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The goal of the Talent Acquisition Manager is to reduce turnover by identifying ways to find talent and building partnerships with individual site leadership.
· Develop and manage recruiting plans for the following busniness segments: Commercial Sales & Operations, Manufacturing, Mechanical Sales & Operations and Corporate support roles. These plans must meet the defined targets in respect to timeliness, costs & quality.
· Develop and manage an internal recruitment process.
· Vigorously network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, and employees.
· Lead the creation of an interviewing plan for each open position
· Develop and manage a recruiting dashboard to report the progress on job postings, vacancies, and fulfillment for all leadership and managers.
o Conduct regular follow-up conference calls with Regional Managers and Branch Managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
· Creation and management of all active of job descriptions
· Under the supervision of the Vice President of HR, this position will work collaboratively with HR Payroll/Projects Manager to develop/improve the offering and onboarding process.
· Serves as a back up to the HR Processor
o Assist in preparing and sending new employee orientation packages
o Assist in performing reference and background checks for potential employees.
o Assist in preparing and sending offer packages.
· Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in Paylocity / Powerflow.
· Perform other special projects as assigned.
· Education / Experience:
o 3-5+ years experience in HR in-house recruiting
o Strong knowledge on employment laws and practices.
o Familiarity with applicant tracking systems like Clear Company is a plus
o Must have strong experience in Microsoft Office product suite (Outlook, Word, Excel Power Point) and PDF writer.
o Must have strong organizational skills, time management skills, and close attention todetail.
o Strong written and verbal communicationskills.
o Ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
o Ability to work well within a team and manage/lead a team.
o Ability to work independently within minimal supervision.
o Sensitivity to confidential matters.