Team Lead, Special Projects Manager
One Charlotte's fastest growing organizations is seeking a talented Project Manager with a background in construction to handle facilities management projects for their high profile clients. This will be an office based job with no travel required.
- Manage projects from work-order thru completion.
- Develop project scope, schedule and resources.
- Assist in quoting and estimating projects.
- Identify and manage sub-contractors.
- Provide a superior level of customer service to both sub-contractors and clients.
- 2+ years' experience managing/coordinating construction projects.
- Experience with quoting.
- High level of proficiency with blueprints.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple projects at a time.
- Must have exceptional communication skills and be able to quickly adapt to different situations.
- Ability to work in an office setting.
- 4 year degree and/or military experience strongly preferred.