VP Information Technology
Our client is an established, Charlotte based, multi-site manufacturing company with over $500MM in annual revenue.
This is a newly created position sets the objectives and strategies for the IT team, coordinating IT across the enterprise. Aligns all aspects of Information Technology overall business strategies.
This role reports directly to the CEO and will be managing an experienced IT team of 10.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
- Align IT risk management with enterprise-wide risk management - such that security and compliance are in place
- Define and adjust Information standards and technologies
- Balance the use of internal services as compared to outsourcing to optimizing cost
- Help select and implement suitable technology to streamline internal operations and optimize strategic benefits
- Design and customize technological systems, applications and platforms to improve the customer experience
- Approve all purchases of technological equipment /software and establish partnerships with IT providers
- Oversee the IT infrastructure (networks /computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
- Direct and organize IT-related projects
- BS/BA with MBA preferred
- Manufacturing industry experience is a MUST
- Experience with AS/400 a plus, must have extensive experience with manufacturing ERP systems, in addition to experience with implementation, systems migration and upgrades.
- Strong executive presence, preferably experience working with family or closely held businesses.
- 5+ years experience in a Technology leadership position required.